The Education and Care Services National Regulations (National Regulations) support the National Law by providing detail on a range of operational requirements for an education and care service including:
- the National Quality Standard (schedule 1)
- application processes for provider approval, service approval and supervisor certificates
- setting out the rating scale
- the process for the rating and assessment of services against the National Quality Standard
- minimum requirements relating to the operation of education and care services organised around each of the seven Quality Areas
- arrangements to move existing services into the new system
- fees for a range of transactions.
There have been 2 sets of amendments to the National Regulations since they were introduced:
- 1 September 2013 in all states and territories except Western Australia where they came into effect on 31 December 2013 - more information
- 1 June 2014 in all states and territories except Western Australia where they came into effect on 1 December 2014 – more information.
You can purchase hard copies of the regulations from Fuji Xerox by emailing email@example.com with the following details:
- contact details
- postage details
- legislation name (Education and Care Services National Regulations)
- number of copies required.
Download the Western Australian Education and Care Services National Regulations.